Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 20 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Breadboard - 830 contacts
- Flat Vibration Switch - Breadboard friendly
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Female to Micro USB 2.1 mm Power Jack cable
- Switch double SPDT
- USB Micro-B Breakout
- Adafruit CP2104 Friend - USB/TTL Series Converter
- Reed NO magnetic switch 2mm x 10mm
Throw all the Mini and Micro B USB cables you have in a plastic tray - the next generation of USB connectors is here with USB C! You will start to see these connectors appear on all kinds of devices as the industry moves from the B microphone to the new standard. Well, at least until the next standard is published.
The USB C has a symmetrical/reversible connector, more data pins and a higher current output capacity. This card gives you all the basics you need and a resistance configuration that mimics the classic USB 2.0 for a downstream connection.
The two 5.1K resistors on the DC1 pins tell the upstream port to provide 5V and up to 1.5A (if the upstream can provide a lot of current depends on what you are connected to).
For most applications, you can simply connect VBUS to your 5V input, GND to ground, and D+ and D- as planned. You can monitor the DC and SBU pins to determine the polarity of the cables or send sideband data. Or leave them disconnected
Product dimensions: 20.4 mm x 14.2 mm x 14.2 mm x 5.0 mm / 0.8" x 0.6" x 0.2" x 0.2
Product weight : 1.3g / 0.0oz