Customers who bought this product also bought:
- ATX Breakout
- Pack of multicoloured thermoretractables gaines
- 5 X Double Terminal soldering 3.5 mm
- 20 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Adafruit Bluefruit UART Friend - Bluetooth Low Energy (WHEAT)
- Keyboard Silicone elastomer 4 x 4 - for 3mm LED
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Fingerprint sensor
- 20 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
The latest and biggest MiniPOV kit to hit the streets - MiniPOV4! We have added RGB LEDs to the kit as well as USB programmability to make it the simplest and funniest light persistence kit.
Learn how to weld by building this simple kit. About thirty components are to be welded on the PCB with the help of a soldering iron, welding and some basic hand tools such as diagonal clamps and wire cutters. Learn simply, starting with the easiest parts and moving to the hardest ones. It takes about an hour or two to set it up following the detailed tutorial, and depending on your previous welding experience.
Once finished, you'll have a small battery powered light painting kit! Insert three AAA batteries (not included) and go! The way our eyes work, as the LEDs move, we see the image as if it were floating in the air. You can also use a camera with medium-long exposure to create a kind of luminous paint.
Design your own 8-pixel images in any drawing program and import them into our software to upload your own custom designs. Just plug it into your computer's USB port and run our processing sketch - it works on any Windows or Mac computer! (We are still testing Linux support, coming soon!
Sold in kit ready to weld. Some welds and tools are needed to assemble it, but it is a good learning kit to weld and with patience and a few hours of time, it can be assembled by any beginner.
- Dimensions (PCB): 64mm x 38mm x 1.6mm (2.5" x 1.5" x 0.06")
- Dimensions (assembled): 70mm x 39mm x 30mm (2.8" x 1.5" x 1.2")
- Weight (without batteries): 43g