JST PH 4-Pin to Male Header Cable - I2C STEMMA Cable - 200mm
A 200mm JST PH 4-pin cable to 4 male pins.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- USB to microUSB OTG Converter Shim
- Box camera Raspberry PI with mounting Tripod 1.4 "
- Gaines thermoretractables black Pack
- 2.1mm DC Barrel Plug to Alligator Clips
- 1m Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- Analog light sensor - GA1A12S202
- LDR - Photoresistor
- Peristaltique pump 12V for liquid with silicone tubes
- Adafruit STEMMA Soil Sensor - I2C Capacitive Moisture Sensor
This cable will allow you to transform a 4-pin JST PH cable port into 4 individual wires with high-quality 0.1" male connectors at the end. We have them to match any of our cards with STEMMA connectors such as Hallowing or Trellis M4. Can also be used with any STEMMA brekout! This one has male pins, so it can be used to connect to a female connector or a breadboard.
The wires are even color-coded:
Black for GND
Red for VCC
White for SDA
Green for SCL
Even if it is a JST PH connector, it fits into a Seeed Grove connector and also has the appropriate wires.
Cable length: 7.8" / 200mm
Wire diameter: 1.6mm
JST connector: 8.5mm
JST pitch: 2mm
An extension cable JST - PH 2 pine trees to the steps of 2mm with a length of 500mm.2,34 € Add to cart
A power cable JST - PH2 with a switch.3,54 € Add to cart
A set of 2 connectors 4 points JST SM 2.5mm male and female pre-wired.1,80 € Add to cart
A 200mm cable to adapt a 3 pin JST PH connector to male pins.1,50 € Add to cart
A 2 point pico blade pre-wired 200mm pico blade connector.1,14 € Add to cart
A 150mm long STEMMA cable with 4-pin female JST-PH connectors0,90 € Add to cart