Snap-on Hub for TT Motor
The essential accessory to create your own wheels for TT engines.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit ATSAMD09 Breakout with seesaw
- 3 in 1 Camera Lens Set
- Circuit Playground Bolt-On Kit
- Eccentric Hub for TT Motors
- LEGO compatible transverse axis for TT geared motor
- Adafruit TPL5110 Low Power Timer
- Adafruit 128x64 OLED Bonnet pour Raspberry PI
- Ball Caster with ball Metal 3/4 "
- Orange and Clear TT Motor Wheel for TT DC Gearbox Motor
Sprockets, wheels and gears, oh my God! We love our direct current (or "TT") geared motors, but unless you have a 3D printer, it can be difficult to attach something to the axle. That's why we have this TT motor hub - it engages on the end and gives you two large flanges with holes. It is a very good solution to quickly and easily mount custom wheels, cardboard and wood, or other mechanisms to your robot project. We tested them so they wouldn't slip on the tree! A wonderful little component you never knew you needed!
Delivered 1 x per order
Dimensions: 34 x 15 x 15mm
Mounting Holes: ~26mm
Mounting Hole Diameter: 4.2mm
Product Dimensions: 34.0mm x 15.0mm x 15.0mm / 1.3" x 0.6" x 0.6"
Product Weight: 1.3g / 0.0oz
A pivoting support wheel at 360 ° for your robotic projects.2,34 € Add to cart
A small round frame of robot with two wheel drive and motor.23,94 € Add to cart
A hat to control DC motors and stepper with your Raspbery PI.27,00 € Add to cart
A small round frame of robot with three floors, two wheel drive and motor.29,94 € Add to cart
A "TT Motor" type geared motor for your robotics projects.3,54 € Add to cart