Snap-on Hub for TT Motor
The essential accessory to create your own wheels for TT engines.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit TPL5110 Low Power Timer
- Adafruit ATSAMD09 Breakout with seesaw
- Ball Caster with ball Metal 3/4 "
- Adafruit 128x64 OLED Bonnet pour Raspberry PI
- LEGO compatible transverse axis for TT geared motor
- Enviro pHAT for Raspberry Pi Zero
- 5V opto-isolated relay module 8 channel 10A
- Inductive Charging Set - 5V 500mA max
- 16mm Height Metal Caster Bearing Wheel
Sprockets, wheels and gears, oh my God! We love our direct current (or "TT") geared motors, but unless you have a 3D printer, it can be difficult to attach something to the axle. That's why we have this TT motor hub - it engages on the end and gives you two large flanges with holes. It is a very good solution to quickly and easily mount custom wheels, cardboard and wood, or other mechanisms to your robot project. We tested them so they wouldn't slip on the tree! A wonderful little component you never knew you needed!
Delivered 1 x per order
Dimensions: 34 x 15 x 15mm
Mounting Holes: ~26mm
Mounting Hole Diameter: 4.2mm
Product Dimensions: 34.0mm x 15.0mm x 15.0mm / 1.3" x 0.6" x 0.6"
Product Weight: 1.3g / 0.0oz
A pivoting support wheel at 360 ° for your robotic projects.2,34 € Add to cart
A small round frame of robot with two wheel drive and motor.23,94 € Add to cart
A small round frame of robot with three floors, two wheel drive and motor.29,94 € Add to cart
A "TT Motor" type geared motor for your robotics projects.3,54 € Add to cart