Audio amp class D Stereo 3, 7W - MAX98306
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Rigid wire 22AWG black 25 ft spool
- Converter DC/DC 5V 1-TSR 1-2450
- Rigid wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
- 5 X capacitor 100µF
- Analog 2-axis Thumb Joystick with Select Button + Breakout Board
- Box size Altoids Gum
- Moisture sensor - Grove
- Card Audio Adapter for Teensy 3.0 and 3.1
- Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter
This little amp stérao is amazing by its power and quality, capable of delivering 2 x 3, 7W on speaker in 3 ohms to inped. The small circuit inside, we find an amplifier class D capable of operating between 2, 75V and 5, 5V. The class D amplifier is powerful with a yield of 90% when he pilots the speaker 8 ohm 1W, perfect for mounting on battery powered. It has a thermal protection and overload current, but beware, this circuit can become very hot during use.
The inputs of the amplifier passes through 1µF capacitors and work in differential, if your input isn't in differential, then connect R - and L - to the mass. the outputs are floating, this means that it must be connected to the mass but directly to each speaker.
The output is a PWM wave square of 360KHz which is then 'averaged' by the speaker coil - high frequencies are not heard.
Sold assembled and tested. Provides with its strap and a connector strip 1 X 9, a 2 X 4 connector to select the gain, and 2 screw terminals to connect the speakers. The speakers are included, it will use speakers with an impedance greater than 3 ohms.
- Output power: 3.7W at 3Ω, 10% THD, 1.7W to 8Ω, 10% THD, with a 5V power supply
- High PSP 83dB to 217Hz
- 5 selectable by jumper gain: 6dB, 9dB, 12dB, 15dB and 18dB.
- Excellent click-and-pop suppression
- Thermal and overload protection current
- Low power consumption: 2mA at rest and in old mode 10uA