Micro SD Card Extender - 68cm (26 inch) long cable
A convenient Micro SD card extension.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
- JST - PH 2pins with switch power cable
- Memory FRAM SPI Non-Volatile Breakout - 64Kbit / 8KByte
- Small Plastic Project Enclosure - Weatherproof with Clear Top
- Long 5 connectors male 1 X 16 extra 2.54 mm strip lot
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- Cable Jack Power female 2,1mm to USB A female
- Boite de rangement double face
- Cable RCA Female/Male for panel mounting
Stop playing with the Micro SD card jacks on the back of your latest gadget and take them out with an Micro SD card extender. This simple but effective device offers you a long flexible cable, a pseudo card on one side and an SD card socket on the other. Plug in half the Micro SD card and plug in the plug wherever you want. It is an excellent hack for length constraints with 3D printers, single card computers, data logging kits and more. Insert and remove your Micro SD card and protect it from wear.
Insert the card to lock and press again to release it. There is a small pictogram on the outlet that indicates the correct orientation. We used it with a 3D Replicator printer and also with a Raspbery Pi computer and it was fast and error-free, but it's a hack, so know that high speed and noisy environments can end up not working.
Note: Micro SD card not included
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
- Cable length: 68cm / 26".
- Product weight: 10.2g / 0.4oz
A shield is ideal to store data on an SD card and with dating by RTC.18,00 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to storage on microSD card.23,94 € Add to cart
Card micro SD 16 GB with its SD adapter, pre-installed with the OS NOOBS for Raspberry PI.18,00 € Add to cart
A micro 8 GB to add SD card storage on your projects.11,94 € Add to cart
A convenient SD card extension.8,34 € Add to cart