Case Raspberry PI B+ PI2 PI3 Transparent Adafruit
Plastic case for Raspberry PI B + or FT2 with smoke base and transparent cover.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout
- 2.54mm/0.1" Pitch Terminal Block - 3-pin
- Mini Pan - Tilt Kit assembles with servos
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
- Official touchscreen Raspberry FT 7 inches DSI
- Driver woven fabrics - money - 20cm square
- wires for prototyping Kit
- Heat sink for Raspberry ft3 - BGA 13 x 13.5 x 10mm
This case is ideal to protect your card Raspberry PI B + or FT2.
This limp was designed by Mike Doell and is designed polycarbonate utra resitant with a nice glossy effect. He is both aesthetic and practical to share all the slots available for the various cables (GPIO, Camera, LCD) and micro-SD slot.
The cover fits to implement on the basis of the case, and there is enough space in the housing to integrate most of the HATs.
- Compatible with the cards Raspberry PI model B + or FT2
- Location pre-cut connectors Raspberry + B or FT2 and micro SD card, as well as a tablecloth GPIO, camera or LCD.
- Compound of two element's clipping set
- Dimensions (without lid): 93mm x 63mm x 25mm / 3.7 "x 2.5" x 1.0 "
"Cover thickness: 4mm / 0.2"