Case Raspberry PI B+ PI2 PI3 Transparent Adafruit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 10 X diode 1N4007
- Adafruit Monochrome lattice Driver PCB for 4 x 4 Keypad & LED 3mm
- With filter IR and white LED - TCS34725 RGB color sensor
- MCP9808 temperature sensor I2C precision
- Teensy 3.2 MK20DX256 + Headers
- Sensor temperature and humidity Sensiron SHT31-D
- Ambient light TEMT6000 sensor
- Kit of 40 female-female gross customizable 150 mm Premium dupont wires
- Pressure-sensitive conductive foil (Velostat / Linqstat)
This case is ideal to protect your card Raspberry PI B + or FT2.
This limp was designed by Mike Doell and is designed polycarbonate utra resitant with a nice glossy effect. He is both aesthetic and practical to share all the slots available for the various cables (GPIO, Camera, LCD) and micro-SD slot.
The cover fits to implement on the basis of the case, and there is enough space in the housing to integrate most of the HATs.
- Compatible with the cards Raspberry PI model B + or FT2
- Location pre-cut connectors Raspberry + B or FT2 and micro SD card, as well as a tablecloth GPIO, camera or LCD.
- Compound of two element's clipping set
- Dimensions (without lid): 93mm x 63mm x 25mm / 3.7 "x 2.5" x 1.0 "
"Cover thickness: 4mm / 0.2"