Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Connector 2 X 20 2.54 mm
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- Adafruit PCF8523 Real Time Clock Assembled Breakout Board
- USB Bluetooth 4.0 key
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- Lot of 5 holders for Arduino
- Adafruit WINC1500 WiFi Shield with PCB Antenna
- Teensy 3.2 MK20DX256 + Headers
This case is ideal to protect your card Raspberry PI B + or FT2.
This limp was designed by Mike Doell and is designed polycarbonate utra resitant with a nice glossy effect. He is both aesthetic and practical to share all the slots available for the various cables (GPIO, Camera, LCD) and micro-SD slot.
The cover fits to implement on the basis of the case, and there is enough space in the housing to integrate most of the HATs.
- Compatible with the cards Raspberry PI model B + or FT2
- Location pre-cut connectors Raspberry + B or FT2 and micro SD card, as well as a tablecloth GPIO, camera or LCD.
- Compound of two element's clipping set
- Dimensions (without lid): 93mm x 63mm x 25mm / 3.7 "x 2.5" x 1.0 "
"Cover thickness: 4mm / 0.2"