Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Breadboard - 830 contacts
- Wifi series ESP8266 - 1 M Flash module
- Tapis de travail en silicone isolé - 34cm x 23cm x 4 mm
- Power supply 12V Arduino 2A 2.1 mm Jack
- Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI
- Raspberry PI B + FT2 ft3 Transparent casing
- Cable USB type A - Micro B
- 5 compartment storage box
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
This case is ideal to protect your card Raspberry PI B + or FT2.
This limp was designed by Mike Doell and is designed polycarbonate utra resitant with a nice glossy effect. He is both aesthetic and practical to share all the slots available for the various cables (GPIO, Camera, LCD) and micro-SD slot.
The cover fits to implement on the basis of the case, and there is enough space in the housing to integrate most of the HATs.
- Compatible with the cards Raspberry PI model B + or FT2
- Location pre-cut connectors Raspberry + B or FT2 and micro SD card, as well as a tablecloth GPIO, camera or LCD.
- Compound of two element's clipping set
- Dimensions (without lid): 93mm x 63mm x 25mm / 3.7 "x 2.5" x 1.0 "
"Cover thickness: 4mm / 0.2"