Thumb Joystick PSP 2-axis analogical PSP joystick
An analog mini joystick for your portable or e-textile projects.
Estimation de livraison entre le 23/01/2020 et le 24/01/2020
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Cable USB type A - Micro B
- Adafruit Feather nRF52 Bluefruit-nRF52832
- Flexible wire 22AWG black 25 ft spool
- Female Headers 14 ways Arduino MKR1000 Printed
- Micro Servo with analog Feedback - Metal Gear
- Arcade yellow button
- Potentiometer 1 K Mount Panel
- Kit of 50 female - female 100mm wires
- Analog 2-axis Thumb Joystick with Select Button + Breakout Board
Add a tiny joystick to your project with this thumb joystick PSP. It is a replacement component for PSP1000, but we think it will make an excellent little joystick / thumbstick for a portable or e-textile project.
The joystick is of the analogical "self-centering"type. This means that it acts essentially as two 10K potentiometers, one for up/down and one for left/right. Connect a VCC pin to your power supply (3 or 5V) and the ground pin to earth. Then read the remaining two pins with an analog pin. When the joystick is moved, the tension will follow the movement. When you release the joystick, it will refocus. There are 4 tpads to be welded on the back, you can weld 4 wires on these pins, then glue it to avoid any problem.
- Interface: Double 10K potentiometer with common ground and power supply
- Dimensions: 0.75" x 0.75" x 0.35" (19mm x 19mm x 9mm)
- Temperature range: +32°F to +158°F (0°C to +70°C)