Thumb Joystick PSP 2-axis analogical PSP joystick
An analog mini joystick for your portable or e-textile projects.
Estimation de livraison entre le 25/09/2019 et le 26/09/2019
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino MEGA 2560 R3
- Adafruit Feather M0 WiFi with uFL - ATSAMD21 + ATWINC1500 - fw 19.4.4
- Arduino Micro
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- 5 x push button
- Illuminated push button 16mm - Red
- Potentiometer 1 K Mount Panel
- Adafruit Feather nRF52 Bluefruit-nRF52832
Add a tiny joystick to your project with this thumb joystick PSP. It is a replacement component for PSP1000, but we think it will make an excellent little joystick / thumbstick for a portable or e-textile project.
The joystick is of the analogical "self-centering"type. This means that it acts essentially as two 10K potentiometers, one for up/down and one for left/right. Connect a VCC pin to your power supply (3 or 5V) and the ground pin to earth. Then read the remaining two pins with an analog pin. When the joystick is moved, the tension will follow the movement. When you release the joystick, it will refocus. There are 4 tpads to be welded on the back, you can weld 4 wires on these pins, then glue it to avoid any problem.
- Interface: Double 10K potentiometer with common ground and power supply
- Dimensions: 0.75" x 0.75" x 0.35" (19mm x 19mm x 9mm)
- Temperature range: +32°F to +158°F (0°C to +70°C)