Sewing snap button - Diam 5mm - Pack of 25
Small sized press studs for your e-textile projects.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Full - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
- Soft Potentiometer Kit from Plug&Wear
- 5V Electromagnet - 2.5 Kg Holding Force - P20/15
- Adafruit GEMMA V2
- Rigid wire 22AWG black 25 ft spool
- Pack of 6 alkaline batteries AA LR6
- Flora - Accelerometer 3 axes and magnetometer - LSM303
- Arduino Micro
- Spool of thread thin 2 strands stainless - 23 m
The small size of 5 mm of these tin-plated brass buttons means that they fit perfectly with Flora cards. The push buttons are an excellent connector: solder one side to the card and sew the other to your project with a wire! It is a pack of 24 complete snap fasteners (pairs of sockets and posts).
Some discoloration may occur during welding. These pushbuttons are washable, oxidation resistant and non-magnetic.
The smaller version of the map Adafruit FLORA ATTiny85-based11,94 € Add to cart
An Arduino compatible card to achieve e-textiles made from ATMega32U4.18,00 € Add to cart
A sewing kit beginner to start with e-textiles, flickering of LED.16,74 € Add to cart