16mm illuminated ON-OFF button - White
16mm illuminated ON-OFF button in white colour
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter
- LED Strip 60 LED RGB - black - 1 m NeoPixel Strip
- Illuminated push button 16mm - Green
- Breakout JST - PH Male 2pin with ON-OFF switch
- Stackable connectors 36 points - 5 Pack
- Hole plates - Bakelite - Pack of 10
- Lot de tournevis 38 pieces
- Lot of power JST 2.5 mm male connectors and female
- Pack of 5 Red 5mm LED
A button is a button, and a LED is an LED, but this LED illuminated button is a beautiful combination of both! It is a medium sized button, big enough to press easily, but not too big either. It has an integrated LED which can be controlled separately from the switch action.
The body is made of black plastic with the LED integrated inside. There are two contacts for the button and two contacts for the LED, marked with + and -. The voltage of the LED is about 3V, you will need to connect a 220-1000 ohms resistor in series just as you would with any other LED to a 3V or higher power supply.
This button has a white body and LED on the front and is momentary, normally open. The two switching contacts are not connected normally. When you press the button, they will temporarily connect until the button is pressed again. The LED is separated from the button action.
- Max. dimensions18.06mm / 0.7 "x 18mm / 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15 "/ 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15
- Body Dimensions: 14.89mm / 0.58 "x 15.56mm / 0.6" x 18.7mm / 0.73 "/ 0.58" x 15.56mm / 0.6 "x 18.7mm / 0.73
- Knob height: 5mm / 0.2 "/ 0.2"
- Pressed button height: 3.5mm / 0.15 ".
- Weight: 4.6 g