Arcade Beanie for Raspberry Pi with JST - Mini Kit connectors
A CAP to easily achieve an arcade to Raspberry PI database.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arcade joystick
- 20 female - female 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Arcade yellow button
- Housing IP B + FT2 ft3 Black Raspberry
- Button green Arcade
- Micro SD 16 GB with adapting SD and OS NOOBS
- LED Arcade Button - 30mm Clear Red
- 18 bit TFT 2.2 "320 x 240 IPS display
- TFT FeatherWing - 2.4 "320 x 240 touchscreen for Feather card
Play retro games is easy on a Raspberry Pi! All you need is a little help to connect the buttons and a joystick and you can build your own arcade console.
This "Arcade Bonnet for Raspberry Pi" is designed to make it a little easier to build small projects of emulation:
- It has the same size of a Raspberry Pi Zero, ideal for really compact construction but you can also use it with a Pi 2, 3, B + or no matter what GPIO 2 x 20 comptatble Raspberry Pi connector.
- It has JST so that you can connect six arcade buttons easily using our quick connect Kit.
- Connector for use with joysticks to contacts
- Connectors for used analog joysticks (at base of potentiometers)
- Output 3W digital speaker able to drive speakers of 4 to 8 ohms for use with an analog TV, an HDMI display without audio output or PiTFT. Works even when the Raspberry Pi doesn't have a headphone jack!
- The switches are all managed with an I2C GPIO converter with interruption. The converter is very fast and frees all the pins so that you can use this cap with a PiTFT or any other accessory / device that uses lots of pins!
Weight: 9.2 g / 0.33 oz
An Arcade giant red button ideal for fair eun bumper.11,94 € Add to cart
A kit of cable quick connection for the buttons of arcades.5,94 € Add to cart
A map breakout for the Mini Thumbstick 2 analog axes.1,80 € Add to cart
One analog thumbstick with validation for your DIY projects.7,14 € Add to cart