Inertial 9 - DOF - BNO055
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- FeatherWing OLED - 128x32 OLED for Feather cards
- Resistance RESK Kit
- Multiplexer I2C - TCA9548A
- White lozenge Mifare Classic 13.56 MHz RFID NFC
- Block battery 8xAA with ON-OFF switch and connector Jack 2,1 mm
- Box for Arduino
- RFM69HCW Radio Transceiver Breakout - 433 MHz
- Mini Flexible Wireless 2.4 GHz antennas with connector uFL 100 mm
- Adafruit INA219 FeatherWing
If you have already ordered and used a 9 DOF sensor, it is likely you have also realized the challenge to transform data from the accelerometer, gyroscope and the magnetometer in true orientation in 3D space! The orientation is a difficult problem to solve. The algorithms of fusion of sensors (the secret sauce that mixes the accelerometer, magnetometer, and the gyro output of orientation data stable three-axis) can be difficult to calculate and implement in real time at low cost systems.
Bosch is the first to meet this challenge by taking a MEMS accelerometer, magnetometer, and a gyroscope and putting them on the same matrix with a processor ARM Cortex-M0 finally to digest all the sensor data high-speed, merge data with real-time requirements.
Rather than spending weeks or months to handle variable accuracy and complexity algorithms, you can get sensitive data in a few minutes thanks to the BNO055 - a smart sensor to 9 DOF that makes the fusion of sensor data alone! You can read the data directly on I2C.
The BNO055 can issue the following sensor data:
- Absolute orientation (Euler vector, 100 Hz) three-axis orientation of data on a sphere at 360 °
- Absolute orientation (Quaterion, 100 Hz) Quaternary output at four points for more precise manipulation of the data
- Vector of angular velocity (100 Hz) three axes 'speed' in rad / s
- Vector Acceleration (100 Hz) three axes of acceleration (gravity + linear motion) in m/s ^ 2
- Vector of magnetic field (20 Hz) three-axis detection of magnetic field in micro Tesla (uT)
- Vector linear acceleration (100 Hz) three axes linear acceleration (less gravity acceleration) in m/s ^ 2
- Vector of gravity (100 Hz) three axes of gravitational acceleration (less any movement) in m/s ^ 2
- (1 Hz) ambient temperature in degrees Celsius
This sensor has its own regulator 3, 3V and adaptation level logic for Reset and I2C, pins as well as an external crystal 32, 768KHz (recommended for best performance) and certain other pins that you might find handy were wired.
Delivered assembled and tested, with no welded header connector.
- Dimensions: 20mm x 27mm x 4mm / 0.8 "x 1.1" x 0.2 "
- Mounting holes: 20mm x 12mm gap
- Uses the I2C address 0 x 28 (pat default) or 0 x 29
- Weight: 3g
Map breakout at base of 3 accelerometer axis MMA8451 2/4 / 8g @ 14 - bit9,54 € Add to cart
A small accelerometer analog 3 axes ±3G ADXL335 herbal.17,94 € Add to cart
A module to LSM303 database with an accelerometer 3 axes and built-in magnetometer.17,94 € Add to cart