3, 3V 600mA - LM3671 3.3V voltage regulator
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Sensor temperature and humidity Si7021
- Transparent 5mm RGB LED
- module wifi NodeMCU ESP12E v2
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- Adafruit DS3231 RTC Breakout Precision
- Cable USB - TTL for Debug-Console Raspberry PI series
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 127mm clips
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Half - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
This module is ideal for editing your low-voltage 3, 3V to leave a Li-ion battery or a 5V as a USB port. It allows to power 3, 3V a load up to 600mA from a tension between 3, 5V and 5, 5V. It is compatible with the level of the pine with the LM1117 circuit - 3.3V in case TO-220, so he can easily replace it but with a better performance (90 to 95%). There is also an ENable pin, which allows you to easily control your diet to turn it off, for example.
It has a mode of operation fixed at 2 MHz PWM and PFM to lengthen the life expectancy of the battery when the load is low or for standby operation.
Sold fully assembled and tested with a 1 X 6 male plug not welded.
- Weight: 0.9 g
Size: 16mm x 10mm x 3mm / 0.6 "x 0.4" x 0.1 "
Breadboard - 400 contacts
A breadboard of medium size perfect for your temporary electronic assemblies.5,40 € Add to cart
Breadboard - 830 contacts
Breadboard - Platinum test 830 contacts.6,70 € Add to cart