NeoPixel Ring 1/4 60 LED RGBW LED and driver integrated - Cool white 6000 K
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit GPS Breakout Ultimate - 66 channels 10 Hz - V3
- Cable USB - TTL for Debug-Console Raspberry PI series
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- LED Arcade Button - 30mm Clear Blue
- Pack of 10 connectors Grove Universal 4 pines
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
- 1 X capacitors 1000µF
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Illuminated push button 16mm - Red
This 157.48 mm diameter quarter ring is composed of 15 RGBW SK6812RGBW 5050 RGBW LEDs with an integrated driver.
You will need 4 quarters of a ring to be able to make a complete ring.
The rings are chainable between them, it is enough to connect the exit of a ring to the entry of the next one. All it takes is a single microcontroller to drive a whole series of NeoPixel Ring. Each RGBW LED has its own controller to control them independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA at constant voltage, which gives a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
- Power supply: 5V
- Power consumption: 18mA per LED
- Number of LEDs: 15
- Interaction: Series
- Outside diameter: 157,48 mm
- Weight: 4.1g
A ring composed of 16 RGB LED for the most crazy project!11,94 € Add to cart
A ring composed of 24 LED RGB for the most crazy project!20,34 € Add to cart
A quarter of ring composed of 15 LED RGB for projects big and bright!11,94 € Add to cart