NeoPixel Ring with 24 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino Motor Shield R3
- 610mm Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Connector 2 X 20 2.54 mm
- KA75330 3.3V voltage controller
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- 1 X capacitors 1000µF
- Diet Raspberry 5V 2.5 ft3 has Micro USB
- Charger USB-DC-solar LiIon/LiPoly v1.2
This ring of 52.5 mm in diameter is made up of 24 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LED: 24
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 52.5 mm
- Weight: 6.23 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel