NeoPixel Ring with 24 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 40 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- NeoPixel Stick with 8 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Digital sensor with TCN75A
- Adafruit GEMMA V2
- NeoPixel FeatherWing - 4 x 8 RGB LEDS for cards Feather
- NeoPixel Ring with 12 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Mini Thumbstick 2 analog axes
- Cable SMA to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF
- TFT FeatherWing - 2.4 "320 x 240 touchscreen for Feather card
This ring of 52.5 mm in diameter is made up of 24 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LED: 24
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 52.5 mm
- Weight: 6.23 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel