NeoPixel Ring with 24 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- Adafruit 0.56" 4-Digit 7-Segment Display w/I2C Backpack - Red
- Flexible wire 22AWG black 25 ft spool
- Balusters M2.5 to Hat Raspberry - set of 2
- KA75330 3.3V voltage controller
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 2000mAh battery
- Adafruit Monochrome lattice Driver PCB for 4 x 4 Keypad & LED 3mm
- Touch sensor - Grove
- Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
This ring of 52.5 mm in diameter is made up of 24 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LED: 24
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 52.5 mm
- Weight: 6.23 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel
Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.23,80 € Add to cart