Matrix of 8X8 Bicolor LEDs with I2C backpack
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Mini bouton poussoir lumineux - Symbole Power Bleu
- Display Clock 7 segments red 4 digits - 0,56"
- 74HC595 - registry to offset
- Tactile Button switch (6mm) x 20 pack
- NeoPixel Jewel with 7 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- Mini arcade LED button - 24mm Red Transparent
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- Crimping tool SN-28B for 18-28 AWG dupont contact
What's better than a simple LED? Lots of LEDs! A fun way to make a small display is to use a 1.2"Bicolor 8x8 LED Bicolor matrix. 24 pins are required to drive the 128 LEDs. That's why the bacpback has a LED controller that allows you to control all of them with only 2 wires in I2C. This circuit has its own clock, a constant current driver for maximum, uniform illumination with the possibility of dimming to 1/16 footsteps and 3 address wires selectable by weldable jumper.
The product is sold as a kit with:
- A assembled and tested packpack circuit
- A matrix of 8x8 two-color 1.2" non-welded LEDs.
- One 4-pin male, non-welded connector
A minimum of soldering will be required for assembly (less than 5 minutes)
Features & Features
- This card uses I2C addresses 0x70 to 0x77
- Backpack dimensions: 33mm x 41mm x 4mm / 1.3 "x 1.6" x 0.16 "/ 1.3" x 1.6
- Mounting holes: 28mm x 36mm / 1.1" x 1.4 "/ 1.1" x 1.4
A 16 X 32 RGB LED panel to turn your living room into Times Square!34,80 € Add to cart
A panel of 32 X 32 LED RGB to transform your living room in Times Square!64,74 € Add to cart
A panel of 64 LED RGB Neopixel arranged in matrix 8 X 8.41,94 € Add to cart