Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Solenoid valve G1/2 12V normally closed
- Display 7 green segments with common cathode
- Micro Servo with analog Feedback - Metal Gear
- 10 X capacitors 100nF
- Solar round badge 5V 40mA
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- GPIO Hammer Header Kit - Male + Female + Installation Jig
- 5V Electromagnet - 10 Kg Holding Force - P30/22
- Adafruit SGP30 Air Quality Sensor Breakout - VOC and eCO2
These lED Panel are mainly used to make walls bright plubicitaires. Have 512 LEG RGB arranged in a matrix of 16 X 32 RGB LED, they also are Chainable it have a connector IDC entry and one exit disposed of through and through, but that will not happen with Onecard basic arduino because he'll run out of RAM and power.
Each matrix need 12 pine to use, 6 bit of data and 6 control bits and a good diet, there will be a power supply 5V 2.5 A for each LED panel.
Must keep in mind that these are planned to be flown with FPGA, it doesn't dipsose not PWM clock generator integrated, it will be so very hard to make the animation pushed avecune map Arduino.
- Dimensions: 192mm x 96mm x 12mm (7.6 "x 3.8"x 0.5")
With IDC cable and power cable weight: 170 g
Power supply: 5V regulated, 2.5 A max (all LEDs lit)
Logic of entry: 3 to 5V
LED matrix 2000 mcd on a grid to 6mm
1/8 scan rate
150 degree of visibility
Screens chainable - connect one output on the following entry - not yet handled in the Arduino code