Micro Switch w/Roller Lever - Three Terminal
A micro-switch with palette and roulette to achieve the end of races or other.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Seeeduino V4.2 (Atmega 328P)
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
- PIR HC-SR501 Motion Detector
- Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifiers - PAM8302
- Thumb Joystick Module - Grove
- Potentiometer 10 K Mount Panel
- Analog light sensor - GA1A12S202
- Pack of 5 Red 5mm LED
- 16mm illuminated ON-OFF button - White
Sliding scale pricing
|Micro Switch w/Roller Lever - Three Terminal||10||2,11 €|
The micro-switch are often used in the arcade buttons and the joystick, but they are also used in projects mechatronic like basic sensors or end of race. You can use "switch" or "touch" function (the function click ets agréble) (the contact is closed when ' he supported ets and opens when it is released).
This model has a metal with a wheel at the end. This roulette is very useful for switching of an object. The switch has three contact (Commun/Normalement open / normally closed).
I is a basic mcro-switch for the arcade and robotics. The recommended use is with 30VDC and 250mA max.