PIR HC-SR501 Motion Detector
A motion detector PIR to a range of 7 m on 120 ° with settings.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- NFC Shield V2
- Solar round badge 5V 40mA
- Current sensor linear hall effect
- 5V - 7805 voltage regulator
- Reed NO magnetic switch 2mm x 10mm
- OLED Display White 0.96" 128x64 Graphic
- Display Clock 7 segments yelow 4 digits - 0,56"
- Micro SD 16 GB with adapting SD and OS NOOBS
- SD storage shield with RTC clock for Arduino
PIR motion detectors are used to detect the movements of humans and animals within a 7-metre radius (they can also detect zombies, but this is not guaranteed). This model has a detection threshold setting of 0.3 to 18 seconds before tripping and a sensitivity setting.
It operates on a power supply between 5V and 30V DC. The output signal is 3.3V at the high state. The range is about 7m on 120°.
- PCB dimensions: 32*24mm
- Distance between fixing holes: 28mm
- Screw hole diameter: 2mm
- Height (with lens): 23mm
- Weight: 5.87g