PIR HC-SR501 Motion Detector
A motion detector PIR to a range of 7 m on 120 ° with settings.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 13.56 MHz Mifare RFID tag
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- MCP3008 - CAN 10bits 8 channel SPI
- Micro SD 8 GB SDHC with SD adapter card
- Lot de 18 cables avec pinces crocodiles 317mm
- Infrared obstacle detector - Grove
- Capteur de proximite, lumiere, RGB, et geste - APDS9960
- Headers Strip 14 ways Arduino MKR1000 Printed
- 150cm 5 ft Ethernet cable
PIR motion detectors are used to detect the movements of humans and animals within a 7-metre radius (they can also detect zombies, but this is not guaranteed). This model has a detection threshold setting of 0.3 to 18 seconds before tripping and a sensitivity setting.
It operates on a power supply between 5V and 30V DC. The output signal is 3.3V at the high state. The range is about 7m on 120°.
- PCB dimensions: 32*24mm
- Distance between fixing holes: 28mm
- Screw hole diameter: 2mm
- Height (with lens): 23mm
- Weight: 5.87g