PIR HC-SR501 Motion Detector
A motion detector PIR to a range of 7 m on 120 ° with settings.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Diet Raspberry 5V 2.5 ft3 has Micro USB
- Flexible Silicone Neon-Like LED Strip - 1 Meter - Purple
- PI T-Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- NFC Shield V2
- Buzzer 5V - Breadboard friendly
- NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Moisture sensor - Grove
- SN754410 - Compatible L293D
- Music Maker MP3 with Amp Stereo 3W for Arduino Shield - v1.0
PIR motion detectors are used to detect the movements of humans and animals within a 7-metre radius (they can also detect zombies, but this is not guaranteed). This model has a detection threshold setting of 0.3 to 18 seconds before tripping and a sensitivity setting.
It operates on a power supply between 5V and 30V DC. The output signal is 3.3V at the high state. The range is about 7m on 120°.
- PCB dimensions: 32*24mm
- Distance between fixing holes: 28mm
- Screw hole diameter: 2mm
- Height (with lens): 23mm
- Weight: 5.87g