PIR HC-SR501 Motion Detector
A motion detector PIR to a range of 7 m on 120 ° with settings.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- alphanumeric LCD 16X2 Retro-light Yellow-Green Display HD44780
- 10 x BC547 Transistors - NPN
- MCP3008 - CAN 10bits 8 channel SPI
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- Piezo 30 mm pre-cable with box
- Adafruit STEMMA Soil Sensor - I2C Capacitive Moisture Sensor
- Battery 6xAA and Jack 2.1 mm connector
- OLED Display Yellow Blue 0.96" 128x64 Graphic
- Official Power Supply Raspberry 5V 3A PI4 USB-C
PIR motion detectors are used to detect the movements of humans and animals within a 7-metre radius (they can also detect zombies, but this is not guaranteed). This model has a detection threshold setting of 0.3 to 18 seconds before tripping and a sensitivity setting.
It operates on a power supply between 5V and 30V DC. The output signal is 3.3V at the high state. The range is about 7m on 120°.
- PCB dimensions: 32*24mm
- Distance between fixing holes: 28mm
- Screw hole diameter: 2mm
- Height (with lens): 23mm
- Weight: 5.87g