Plastic flow sensor - 1/2 "
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- LM35DZ temperature sensor
- Adafruit Servo Shield 12-bit PWM I2C 16
- Grove Starter Kit V3
- TT Motor All-Metal Gearbox - 1:90 Gear Ratio
- Adafruit Feather 32u4 Basic Proto
- White lozenge Mifare Classic 13.56 MHz RFID NFC
- Waterproof DS18B20 temperature sensor
- Arduino Ethernet Shield 2
- Micro Servo Tower Pro SG90
Measure the flow rate of a liquid or del' water has never been easier with this sensor. This sensor is mounted in series of your installation and uses a sensor to propeller. The propeller has a small magnet mounted on it, and a magnetic hall effect sensor will measure the number of turns to deduce flow. This method is simple, effective and especially waterproof.
The sensor has three sons: red for power supply between 5 v and 24 V DC, black for the mass and the yellow for the signal (pulse). Relying on the signal output peaks, it is easy to deduce ele flow, each peak is about 2.25 ml. Beware, it is not a precision sensor and peaks may vary slightly depending on the speed, the type of liquid and orientation. It will require a calibration process, if you want to get a precision of less than 10%.
- Operating voltage: 5-18VDC
- Maximum current: 15mA @ 5V
- Flow of work l: 1-30 litres / minute
- Operating temperature:-25 to 80 ° c.
- Work humidity: 35-80% RH
- Maximum water pressure: 2.0 MPa
- output duty cycle: 50% + 10%
- output rise time: 0.04us
- Output fall time: 0.18us
- The characteristics of speed pulse rate: frequency (Hz) = 7.5 * flow (L / min)
- Pulses per litre: 450
- Durability: minimum 300,000 cycles
- fittings of nominal pipes NPS 1/2 ", 0.78" outside diameter, 1/2 "thread
- "Size: 2.5"x 1.4"x 1.4"