Customers who bought this product also bought:
- USB cable type A - B
- wires for prototyping Kit
- 2 m HDMI-DVI cable
- Slim Sticker-type GSM/Cellular Quad-Band Antenna - 3dBi - 200mm
- Arduino MEGA 2560 R3
- 10 x BC547 Transistors - NPN
- Analog Thumbstick Breakout Board Mini
- 20 Male - female 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Short female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
This screen is very small with a diagonal of 1,3 ", but it ets very readable with comparable to an exceptional contrast OLED technology. The screen is composed of 128 x 64 pixels OLED white on black background, everyone can light independently using the SSD1306 controller. As screen produces its own light with each pixel, it requires no backlight. This reduces total consumption while maintaining an excellent contrast.
The SSD1306 controller can talk two way: I2C or SPI. The display has its own regulator 3, 3V and all signals are adapted in level, that allows it to be compatible 5V and 3, 3V.
Consumption of the screen will depend on the number of lit pixels, but in general, it consumes 40mA under 3, 3V.
- Size: 35mm x 35mm x 5mm / 1.4 "x 1.4" x 0.2 "
- Space between mounting holes: 27mm / 1.1 "apart
- Mounting holes diameter: 2.5 mm / 0.1 "
- Screen: 23mm x 35mm / 0.9 "x 1.4"
- weight: 8.5 g
- This card uses the address of I2C 7 bit of 0x3C to 0x3D selectable by jumpers
- screen - size diagonal: 1.30 "
- Number of Pixels: 128 × 64
- Color: Monochrome (white)
- Module Construction: COG
- Size of the module (mm):34.50 x 35.00
- Size (mm):34.50 x 23.00 x 1.45
- Area active (mm):29.420 x 14.70
- Pixel pitch (mm):0.23 x 0.23
- Size Pixel (mm):0.21 x 0.21
- Weight (g):2.18
- Duty:1 / 64
- Brightness (cd/m2): 100 (Typ) @ 12V