Breakout CR2032 20mm with ON-OFF switch button
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- MCP9808 temperature sensor I2C precision
- Mini Breadboard - Plate tests 170 contacts white
- Sensor IR remote with cable (10cm - 80 cm) GP2Y0A21YK0F
- Heart rate sensor - Grove
- Breakout MCP4725 - 12-bit I2C DAC
- NeoPixel Ring 1/4 60 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Adafruit ItsyBitsy M0 Express - for CircuitPython & Arduino IDE
- Gaines thermoretractables black Pack
- 5V - 7805 voltage regulator
Simple and effective, this map breakout with switch ON-OFF has support for CR2032 button and power supplies have been dispatched on a connector soldering at the end. Ideal for adding a power supply circuits low consumption or as backup for circuits RTC battery.
The card is sold assembled and tested with a connector male 4 points not welded.
- Dimensions: 29mm x 28mm x 1.6 mm / 1.1 "x 1.1" x 0.06 "
- Distance between mounting holes: 22mm x 22mm / 0.9 "x 0.9"
- Weight: 3.5 g
CR2032 3V Lithium button cell battery.1,80 € Add to cart
A block stack ideal to power your small smontages in 6V2,34 € Add to cart
A map of breakout with a JST - PH 2 pins for the power connector.1,80 € Add to cart
A breakout with a support card battery CR2032 20 mm3,00 € Add to cart