Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - blue
- Ceramic resonator 8 MHz oscillator
- Micro Servo Tower Pro SG90
- Hole plates - Bakelite - Pack of 10
- Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
- Module clock RTC - DS1307
- Cable set for fast connection for buttons arcade - 10 pairs
- PowerBoost 500 Charger - Rechargeable 5V Lipo USB Boost - 500mA
- 10 X Diodes 1N4148
Sometimes, a simple analog controller can be a simple and effective touch solution for your projects. This Mini Thumbstick 2 analog axes is a simple and cheap solution to add a directional touch input.
It is a mini joystick with a black button, a little like the PSP joystick. The joystick has an automatic centering and it comprises two potentiometers 10kohms on each axis, one for the up/down position and the second to the left/right position.
You can solder this Mini Thumbstick on a PCB dedicated or used the Analog Thumbstick Breakout Board Minifor simplicity.
When it is mounted on a circuit, output voltages will Mach with the movement of the joystick. Ideal for against a robot.
- Dimensions: 17.5 mm x 17.4 mm x 12.0 mm / 0.7 "x 0.7" x 0.5 "
- Weight: 2.1 g / 0.1 oz