VS1053 Codec + MicroSD Breakout - MP3, WAV, MIDI, OGG Play + Record - v4
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Tapis de travail en silicone isolé - 34cm x 23cm x 4 mm
- Adafruit 0.56" 4-Digit 7-Segment Display w/I2C Backpack - Red
- Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout
- Electric 12VDC - solenoid lock
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Micro SD 4 GB with SD adapter card
- Display Clock 7 segments blue 4 digits - 0,56"
- Hall effect sensor - US5881LUA
- Terminal Block Breakout FeatherWing Kit for cards Feather
This breakout is ideal to learn to use the codec VLSI DSP VS1053B. This breakout has the circuit VS1053, an encoder/decoder (codec) which allows to decoder a multitude of audio format like MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, MIDI, FLAC, WAV (PCM and ADPCM). It can also be used to record audio in PCm (.) (WAV) or Ogg Vorbis. You can also make adjustments audio as the BASS, TREBLE or the volume digital. There are also 8 GPIO that can be used to drive LEDS or acquire buttons.
All features are implemented through a SPI connection which allows a microcontroller to read just an audio file on an SD card. There is also a MIDI mode that allows to boot the circuit in a mode allowing to read lunch 31250 KBaud from an Arduino pin and acts as a battery or synthesizer (a dozen batteries are also included).
This breakout is small enough to be easy inserted on a breadboard with a row of connectors on a single line. It has a regulator 3, 3V and 1, 8V avce the ferrites and analog filtering for better audio quality. It has a microphone input or you can cable a LINE-In or a microphone to record audio compressed. All GPIO are out and has a resistance of 100K pull-down, simply connect a button between this pin and the 3, 3V to use. The breakout has a micro-sD card support also to facilitate reading on it and all the pins of I/o are compatible 5V and 3V.
The breakout is sold assembled and tested with no welded male connectors.
- Size: 27.72 mm / 1.09 "x 58.08 mm / 2.28"
A small MAX98306 base amp to give power to your audio editing.11,40 € Add to cart
A module to achieve sound effects of the totally independently.29,94 € Add to cart
A shield for arduino allows playback of the MP3 on microSD card.41,94 € Add to cart