Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
- Push-button (P) - Grove
- Grove Starter Kit V3
- Infrared temperature sensor - Grove
- Water sensor - Grove
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Pressure barometric - altitude - MPL3115A2 temperature sensor
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
- Seeeduino V4.2 (Atmega 328P)
Thanks to Bosch for this environmental sensor at low cost, the barometric sensor based on the final sensor BMP280, which ets an evolution of the BMP180 sensor. This sensor allows a barometric measure of accuracy as well as a measure of temperature. The pressure can be measure of 300 hPa to 1100 hPa with a precision of ±1 hPa. the extended temperature is-40 ° C to + 85 ° C with a precision of ±1 °.
As the pressure varies with the altitud, you can measure with an accuracy of 1 m altitude. This module works as well in I2C and SPI.
Sold with a cable Grove.
- I2C or SPI interface
- Wide pressure range 300 to 1100 hPa
- Flexible power supply 3, 3V or 5V
- Ultra low consumption 0.6 my
- Low noise on the measures
- Factory calibrated
- Measurement of temperature of-40 ° c to + 85 ° C with a precision of ±1 ° c.
- I2C address: 0 x 0 or 77 76
Wiki of the BMP280 - Grove barometric sensor: Grove - Barometer Sensor (BMP280)
Set of 5 cables of 50cm to connect the modules Grove.4,68 € Add to cart
Shield for Arduino board to connect very simple modules of the Grove range.10,68 € Add to cart
The new GPIO RaspberryPi extention to connect modules Grove.38,40 € Add to cart