Reference voltage LM4040 - 2, 048V and 4, 096V
Specifies a voltage reference with outputs 2, 048V and 4, 096V
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Kit Camera Series - Grove
- Breakout SMT for SOIC8 or TSSOP8 - 6 Pack
- Breakout SMT for SOIC14 or TSSOP14 - 6 Pack
- NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Pump desoldering nozzle PTFE 194 mm metal body
- Current sensor linear hall effect
- Shield Ethernet W5100 for Arduino
- Spool of thread thin 2 strands stainless - 23 m
- Adafruit GEMMA V2
Is your meter accurate? Or may be looking for precise a voltage reference for your analog-to-digital converter? This module is made for that, with two specific voltage reference. One is 2, 048V (ideal for the system in 3, 3V) and the other is 4, 096V (ideal for the 5V system). The two have a 0.1% e precisiond.
Easy to use, just feed it between 5V and 12V or 3V if you need than the reference in 2, 048V, then the output is ready to be used. It is important to note that it is not a regulator, you can feed anything with the release. It is only a reference voltage to use for measurement.
- Size: 16mm x 12.5 mm x 2.5 mm / 0.6 "x 0.5" x 0.1 "
- Weight: 0.7 g