Si5351A - 8 kHz clock generator, 160 MHz
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit CP2104 Friend - USB/TTL Series Converter
- Breakout SMT for SOIC14 or TSSOP14 - 6 Pack
- Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino - Version stackable R3
- 20 Male - female 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Driver of continuous motor - step - A - TB6612 1.2
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
- 5 X capacitors 0.1µF
- Adafruit DS3231 RTC Breakout Precision
- Reed NO magnetic switch 2mm x 10mm
Are no longer hunting for quartz with Si5351A clock generator. This circuit has a 25 Mhz precision clock and a PLL internal with divisors of frequency converter, allowing it to generate clocks of 8 kHz to 150 MHz.
The circuit Si5351A has an I2C interface to control easily. It uses internal clock accuracy, the PLL and the divideurs of clock to generate the desired frequency at best, these are all configurable via the I2C connection. The module has 3 independent outputs, which allows to generate 3 different frequencies. the outputs are in 3Vcc, with pellets compatible breadboard or SMA connectors for high frequencies.
The module has its own regulator 3, 3V and the adapter of levels, which allows to feed it and work with the voltages 3, 3V and 5V.
- Dimensions: 31mm x 22mm x 2mm / 1.22 "x. 87" x. 08 "
- Weight: 2.5 grams
Tutorial: Adafruit Si5351 Clock Generator Breakout
Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.23,80 € Add to cart
Breadboard - 400 contacts
A breadboard of medium size perfect for your temporary electronic assemblies.5,40 € Add to cart