Adafruit 16 x 9 Charlieplexed LED Matrix Driver - IS31FL3731 PWM
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Shield-Proto PCB R3
- Commutator turning diam. 22 mm 6 threads with clamp-
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Straight potentiometer - Grove
- PowerBoost 500 Basic - Boost USB 5V - 500mA
- TV-B-Gone Kit by Adafruit
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
- RFM69HCW Radio Transceiver Breakout - 433 MHz
The IS31FL3731 circuit will allow you to manage the LED matrix as never! Indeed, this ets I2C controllable circuit capable of PWM control each LED individually a matrix of 16 X 9 LED. This will allow you to make fabulous Visual effects.
The IS31FL3731 circuit is really fabulous, it can be used with a power supply between 2, 7V and 5, 5V, which allows to make it compatible to most of the microcontroller. The I2C address is configurable so that you can put 4 IS31FL3731 controllers on the same I2C bus. IT has enough RAM to store 8 different images, which allows to make animations and rotation of images in a single command.
So this circuit is ideal for managing small LED matrices and it was designed to fit perfectly with the matrix Charlieplexed LED, meter in sandwich on it just, attention that need a little soldering.
- Size: 43.3 mm x 27.9 mm x 2.4 mm / 1.7 "x 1.1" x 0.09 "
- Weight: 4.2 g