Sensor EMG - Grove
An EMG sensor in format to measure the contraction of the muscles.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Breadboard - 830 contacts
- Arduino M0
- LoRa FeatherWing - RFM95W 433 MHz Radio
- Force round sensor - Sensitive Resistance (FSR) Interlink 402
- Bluefruit - Bluetooth Low Energy (WHEAT 4.0) - nRF8001 Breakout
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
- Current sensor linear hall effect
- Bluefruit EZ-Link - Bluetooth & programmer Arduino serial link - v1.3
- Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
The EMG sensor will allow you to measure the contraction of muscles, small electrical signals generated during a contaction will be amplified and filtered in order to be usable with a microcontroller as the Arduino. This sensor should not be used for medical purposes.
The State of rest, the sensor will generated a voltage 1, 5V, and during a detection of muscle contraction, tension will rise up to 3, 3V.
- Compatible interface Grove
- Electrode connector 3.5 mm
- 6 supplied electrodes
- Power 3, 3V and 5V
- Cable to the electrodes of 1000mm
Wiki: Grove - EMG Detector