White lozenge Mifare Classic 13.56 MHz RFID NFC
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Short female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- Mini spy Camera with trigger for photo and video
- Case Raspberry PI B+ PI2 PI3 Transparent Adafruit
- Adafruit Feather 32U4 Fona
- Capacitive Touch Shield for Arduino - MPR121
- Small motor not not have 5V with reducer
- Pressure-sensitive conductive foil (Velostat / Linqstat)
- Box for Arduino
- Solar Panel medium 6V 2W
This product is a white lozenge containing a tag RFID NFC Mifare classic 13.56 MHz, this product is often used to achieve identification of clothes in laundries, or another necessiatnt a identification system a small RFID Tag. The tag contains an NXP S50 circuit and an antenna, it is powered by the reader/enregistereur tag as soon as it is placed within a reasonable distance.
This door keys can be read by most of the RFID/NFC 13.56 MHz readers, but be sure that it accepts MiFare products well.
The RFID chip has a 1 EEPROM memory KB it is possible to read and write up to 100000 times, there is also a VAT registration only of 4 bytes which is available in read only.
- S50 chip specification:
- Permanently EEROM 1 KiloByte (8 KiloBit) memory
- Integrated with a 48-bit key encryption engine
- Identifying single 4 Byte (read-only)
- Frequency 13.56 MHz
Dimension: diameter 25.4 mm x 1 mm
- Weight: 0,9g
- Sensing distance: up to 5 cm