Sensor a hall - Grove effect
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- DHT11 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
- Arduino MEGA ADK R3 (compatible Android)
- Bornier à vis - 2 points - pas de 2,54mm
- Display Clock 7 segments blue 4 digits - 0,56"
- Module Buzzer - Grove
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - blue
- Shield Ethernet W5100 for Arduino
- Reed NO magnetic switch 2mm x 10mm
- Sensor of temperature and moisture Pro - Grove
The Hall - Grove sensor can measure a magnetic field. The output of the Hall sensor will switch from LOW to HIGH when that a magnetic field will be present perpendicular to the sensor, and when the threshold value is exceeded. It falls to LOW when the magnetic fields will move away.
Sold with a cable Grove.
- Compatible interface Grove
- Size: 20 x 24mm
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,50 € Add to cart
Set of 5 cables of 50cm to connect the modules Grove.4,68 € Add to cart
Shield for Arduino board to connect very simple modules of the Grove range.10,68 € Add to cart