Thermistor 10K - 3950 NTC - accuracy 1% Epoxy
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Mini Breadboard - Tests 170 contacts black Platinum
- RFID 125kHz - UART modules
- UV light sensor analog - GUVA-S12SD
- Adafruit Pro Trinket LiIon/LiPoly Backpack add-on
- Arduino DUE
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 150 ohms
- Mini Breadboard - Platinum 170 contacts green tests
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- Plastic flow sensor - 1/2 "
This Epoxy 10K thermistor has an accuracy of 1%, it was a low cost means to measure a temperature in the air or liquids. the resistance is 10KΩ at 25 ° C and it down if the temperature rises and conversely, it goes up if the temperature drops.
It is often used for air conditioning systems, the protection of the cable and its envelope allow it to hold up to 105 ° C.
This thermistor is sold with a resistance of 10KΩ to calibrate or to realize a divisor of tenson.
- Resistance at 25 ° C: 10KΩ + - 1%
- B25/50 = 3950 + - 1%
- Contante thermal in time: < = 15 seconds
- Beach d etemperature:-55 ° C to 125 ° C
- 28 AWG Wire PVC cable
- Diameter: 1.3 mm / 0.5 "
- Length: minimum 457mm / 18 "long