Block battery 8xAA with ON-OFF switch and connector Jack 2,1 mm
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm Diffused NeoPixel
- Arduino MEGA 2560 R3
- Adafruit Feather M0 RFM95 LoRa Radio - 900 MHz
- LoNet 808 - GSM/GPRS + GPS Breakout Mini
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pines 20 cm
- 10 X diode 1N4007
- Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
- Map 16 relay with opto input 3, 3V - 5V
This battery will allow you to connect 8 batteries type AAA in series to achieve a tension between 8V and 12V. It has a launch or switch to cut the power.
Using the type NiMH battery, you will have a voltage of 10, 4V in full load and 8, 8V end of battery, or a nominal voltage of 9, 6V. With alkaline batteries, you will have a 12, 8V at full load and 8V at the end of battery voltage, either a nominal voltage of 12V.
ideal for feeding an Arduino board, a motor, solenoids or sbandes LED 12V.
- Size: 127mm x 71mm x 19mm / 5 "x 2.8" x 0.76 "
Cable: 6 "long / 14 cm Power 2.1 mm male jack connector