Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino Uno - SMD standard R3
- RFM69HCW Radio Transceiver Breakout - 868 or 915 MHz
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Raspberry PI
- Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI
- Slim Sticker-type GSM/Cellular Quad-Band Antenna - 3dBi - 200mm
- Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
- RFID 125kHz - UART modules
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
- Edge-Launch SMA connector for 1.6mm 0.062" circuit
The Ultimate GPS HAT allows you to add the GPS function on your map Raspberry A +, B + or FT2, which allows to have a time and a specific location.
Fountain feature of GPS module:
- Sensitivity of-165 dBm, frequency at 10 Hz, 66 channels
- Consumes only 20mA
- Integrated Real Time Clock (RTC) with a slot for battery CR1220 (backup for 7 years or more time even though the Raspberry is off) (CR1220 not included)
- PPS to GPIO output, by default on the #4 pine
- Internal patch antenna that works well on the outside and internal connector u.FL for external active antenna for use and condition deteriorated.
- Status LED to indicate the GPS fix
Attention, this HAT uses the port UART Hardware of the Raspberry PI to discuss with the GPS module, it will be possible to use the TX and RX pins in console mode.
The product is sold assembled and tested with:
- 1 X Conecteur 2 X 20 point for RPI part.
- Dimensions: 65mm x 56mm x 7mm / 2.6 "x 2.2" x 0.3 "
- Adafruit GPS HAT Ultimate for Raspberry Pi: Find yourself, and your feet, using a GPS HAT