Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pack of 25 LED 3mm blue
- SMT uFL antenna connector
- Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
- Active external GPS antenna - 3 - 5V 28dB 5 m SMA
- Connector 2 X 20 2.54 mm Long
- RFID 125kHz - UART modules
- Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI
- Balusters M2.5 to Hat Raspberry - set of 2
- Arduino Uno - SMD standard R3
The Ultimate GPS HAT allows you to add the GPS function on your map Raspberry A +, B + or FT2, which allows to have a time and a specific location.
Fountain feature of GPS module:
- Sensitivity of-165 dBm, frequency at 10 Hz, 66 channels
- Consumes only 20mA
- Integrated Real Time Clock (RTC) with a slot for battery CR1220 (backup for 7 years or more time even though the Raspberry is off) (CR1220 not included)
- PPS to GPIO output, by default on the #4 pine
- Internal patch antenna that works well on the outside and internal connector u.FL for external active antenna for use and condition deteriorated.
- Status LED to indicate the GPS fix
Attention, this HAT uses the port UART Hardware of the Raspberry PI to discuss with the GPS module, it will be possible to use the TX and RX pins in console mode.
The product is sold assembled and tested with:
- 1 X Conecteur 2 X 20 point for RPI part.
- Dimensions: 65mm x 56mm x 7mm / 2.6 "x 2.2" x 0.3 "
- Adafruit GPS HAT Ultimate for Raspberry Pi: Find yourself, and your feet, using a GPS HAT