Shield LCD 16 x 2 I2C blue and white for Arduino
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- ADS1115 16-bit 4-channel with PGA
- 10 X resistance 47kohms 0.25W
- Adafruit DS3231 RTC Breakout Precision
- Plate holes of prototyping - 410-contacts
- CD4543BE: 7-compatible segment MC14543 BCD DECODER
- Connector Strip 6 points
- Shield Ethernet W5100 for Arduino
- Micro Servo with analog Feedback - Metal Gear
- Raspberry PI - Model A + 512 MB
This shield is composed of an LCD 2 X 16 characters with white writing on a blue backlit. This type of lCD display requires a lot of pins to be used, that is why that MCP23017 circuit has been built on the shield to manage the LCD in i2C with only two pines of dialogue (SDA and SCL).
On this same i2C link, it is possible to control three pines for the backlight and 5 push buttons for the user part, allowing a navigation and easy validation on the LCD menus.
This shield is scheduled for the classic Arduino Duemilanove, Uno, Diecimilla, etc, but it can also be mounted on an Arduino MEGA card as long as it has additional pins of the R3 standard. He uses pine A4 and A5.
This shield is sold as a kit and needs to be welded, but counted 30 minutes.
Doc and editing: RGB LCD Shield - Control a 16 x 2 Character LCD using 2 pins
Libririe Arduino: Adafruit-RGB-LCD-Shield-Library
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,50 € Add to cart
The perfect pack for arduino shield.2,34 € Add to cart
The block area ideal to power your Arduino board via the DC Power Connector.13,20 € Add to cart