Raspberry Pi 3 - Model B+ - 1.4GHz Cortex-A53 with 1GB RAM
The latest version of the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ board improved in processor speed, network speed, etc....
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pi Zero W Starter Kit
- Pack of 25 push buttons with coloured capsules
- Capacitive Touch Hat for PI - Mini Kit - MPR121 Raspberry
- Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI
- Adafruit Servo Shield 12-bit PWM I2C 16
- Standard 20 X 4 LCD screen - White on blue background
- Grove - Light Sensor v1.2
- HDMI Cable - 1 meter - Official Raspberry Pi
- Cable USB type A - Mini B
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the most popular Raspberry Pi computer, and the Pi Foundation knows you can always do in one good thing! And what could improve the Pi 3? How about a faster 5 GHz WiFi processor, and an updated Ethernet chip with PoE capability? Good guess - that's exactly what they did!
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest addition to the Raspberry Pi 3 family, featuring a 64-bit 1.4 GHz quad core processor with integrated metal heatsink, dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless LAN, faster Ethernet (300 mbps) and PoE functionality via a separate PoE HAT PoE.
The Raspberry Pi 3 model B+ retains the same mechanical footprint as the Raspberry Pi 2 model B and the Raspberry Pi 3 model B. The manufactured Adafruit cases are still suitable, but some others are not, especially those that depend on the location of the components or that are equipped with a heatsink.
You can always use all your favorite Raspbian or PIXEL software with this update - just make sure to upgrade your Raspbian operating system so that the firmware can support new chips.
Note: Our 5V 2.5 A power supply works perfectly with the Pi 3 Model B+.
The dual band wireless LAN has a modular compliance certification, it's the metal box in the corner of the Pi, with the logo stamped on it. This allows the card to be designed into end products with significantly reduced wireless LAN compliance testing, which improves both cost and time to market.
- CPU : Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53, 64-bit, quad-core SoC @ 1.4GHz
- Memory : 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Network : 2.4GHz/5GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN (WLAN) / Bluetooth Low Energy v4.2 (BLE) / Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300Mbps)
- Dimension : 8.6cm x 5.4cm x 1.7cm
- Power : Micro-USB 5V 2,5A recommandée
- Ethernet : RJ45
- USB : 4 ports
- Video in HDMI et RCA
- Audio on Jack 3,5mm or HDMI
- micro SD card
- GPIO 40 pin
Plastic case for Raspberry PI B + or FT2 with smoke base and transparent cover.9,54 € Add to cart
An ABS case blancpour Raspberry PI B + or FT2 with compartment for HAT.10,00 € Add to cart
The block official sector to power a Raspberry PI 3 model B or other...14,40 € Add to cart
Card micro SD 16 GB with its SD adapter, pre-installed with the OS NOOBS for Raspberry PI.18,00 € Add to cart