USB-A Female Socket to 5-pin Terminal Block
A USB A Female to 5-point screw terminal block.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Female Headers 14 ways Arduino MKR1000 Printed
- USB Mini B Female Plug to 5-pin Terminal Block
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- Connector USB Mini B Male
- 2-Pin Wire Joints (3-pack)
- Sensor temperature and humidity Sensiron SHT31-D
- Module dual relay 5V - 250V 7A
- Giant 6V solar panel 5, 6W
This is a USB-A female connector to 5-pin terminal block. If you need to connect to a device with a USB plug, maybe make your own USB stick or a custom cable - this adapter will be very handy! No welding required. Simply use a small screwdriver to open the terminal blocks, slide the stranded or solid core cable and tighten.
The terminal block is removable from the body. It's more durable than soldering wires to a connector and all the pins are labeled, which is really good because we always forget about the broaching. The 5th pin is for shielding the connector.
- Terminal Block Pitch: 5mm
- Product Dimensions: 50.0mm x 20.0mm x 11.1mm / 2.0" x 0.8" x 0.4"
- Product Weight: 12.0g / 0.4oz