USB-A Female Socket to 5-pin Terminal Block
A USB A Female to 5-point screw terminal block.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Power Jack 2.1mm connector for breadboard and PCB
- 5V - 250V 7A relay module
- Optocoupler SFH620A
- Mini Push-Pull Solenoid - 5V
- Base Power 2.1 mm for mounting Panel Jack
- MCP23017 - Circuit 16 bit I2C port extension
- Shield relay V2
- Mini arcade LED button - 24mm White Transparent
- Connector USB Type A Male
This is a USB-A female connector to 5-pin terminal block. If you need to connect to a device with a USB plug, maybe make your own USB stick or a custom cable - this adapter will be very handy! No welding required. Simply use a small screwdriver to open the terminal blocks, slide the stranded or solid core cable and tighten.
The terminal block is removable from the body. It's more durable than soldering wires to a connector and all the pins are labeled, which is really good because we always forget about the broaching. The 5th pin is for shielding the connector.
- Terminal Block Pitch: 5mm
- Product Dimensions: 50.0mm x 20.0mm x 11.1mm / 2.0" x 0.8" x 0.4"
- Product Weight: 12.0g / 0.4oz