NeoPixel Ring with 24 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 127mm clips
- Chrome push button with green LED Ring - 16mm
- Long 5 connectors male 1 X 16 extra 2.54 mm strip lot
- Analog Thumbstick Breakout Board Mini
- 1 X capacitors 1000µF
- Balusters M2.5 to Hat Raspberry - set of 2
- Rigid wire 22AWG black 25 ft spool
- Push-button - Grove
- Flora Budget Pack - Adafruit
This ring of 52.5 mm in diameter is made up of 24 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LED: 24
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 52.5 mm
- Weight: 6.23 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel