NeoPixel Ring with 24 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
- Digital sensor with TCN75A
- Connector Strip 8 points
- Capteur de proximite, lumiere, RGB, et geste - APDS9960
- Arduino MEGA 2560 R3
- Memory FRAM SPI Non-Volatile Breakout - 64Kbit / 8KByte
- 4 X RGB Flora Smart Neopixel Version 2 - Adafruit
- 20 miniature push buttons x
- Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter
This ring of 52.5 mm in diameter is made up of 24 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LED: 24
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 52.5 mm
- Weight: 6.23 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel