Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
Pack of transmitter modules and RF 433 MHz receiver.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Cable USB - TTL for Debug-Console Raspberry PI series
- Relay - Grove
- Shield-Proto PCB R3 MEGA
- SD Card Shield V4.0
- Adafruit Micro Lipo - charger USB LiIon/LiPoly
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- Small motor not not have 5V with reducer
- Power Jack 2.1mm connector for breadboard and PCB
- Contactless TMP007 thermopile temperature sensor
Modules RF used mainly in the transmition of data wirelessly between two microcontroller. Editing classic ets based on this principle: MCU-> encoder-> transmitter - Recpeteur-> decoder--> MCU.
PT2272 encoder and decoder PT2262 are optional, but it allows to avoid in case of use of several RF mudules confilt.
- Frequency: 433 Mhz.
Recpteur output level: High - 1/2 Vcc, Low - 0.7V
Power supply of the transmitter: 3 - 12V (more voltage = more output power)
(Powered by 5V) radio range: 40 m inside, and 100 m outdoor
Documentation of the module: 433Mhz_RF_link_kit
Arduino library: RC-switch