Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
Pack of transmitter modules and RF 433 MHz receiver.
Estimation de livraison entre le 21/09/2019 et le 22/09/2019
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- ADS1015 CAN 12-bit 4-channel with PGA
- Straight potentiometer - Grove
- Pack of multicoloured thermoretractables gaines
- Arduino DUE
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Half - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
- Small motor not not has 12V with reducer
- GP2Y0D810Z0F infrared obstacle detection sensor
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- Connector Strip 6 points
Modules RF used mainly in the transmition of data wirelessly between two microcontroller. Editing classic ets based on this principle: MCU-> encoder-> transmitter - Recpeteur-> decoder--> MCU.
PT2272 encoder and decoder PT2262 are optional, but it allows to avoid in case of use of several RF mudules confilt.
- Frequency: 433 Mhz.
Recpteur output level: High - 1/2 Vcc, Low - 0.7V
Power supply of the transmitter: 3 - 12V (more voltage = more output power)
(Powered by 5V) radio range: 40 m inside, and 100 m outdoor
Documentation of the module: 433Mhz_RF_link_kit
Arduino library: RC-switch