NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Alcohol MQ303A gas sensor
- Connector 2 X 20 2.54 mm
- 5 x push button
- Pressure-sensitive conductive foil (Velostat / Linqstat)
- Flexible membrane 3 X 4 keyboard
- Diet Raspberry PI 5V 1 has Micro USB
- LED Charlieplexed Matrix - 9 x 16 LEDs - blue
- 5 X 5 mm infrared LED
- Diet Raspberry 5V 2.5 ft3 has Micro USB
Sliding scale pricing
|NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated||10||10,75 €|
This ring of 44.5 mm diameter is composed of 16 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 16
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 44,56mm
- Weight: 3.03 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel