NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 20 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- FeatherWing engine driver - add-on for Feather card
- Module clock RTC - DS1307
- Sensor temperature and humidity Si7021
- wires for prototyping Kit
- Display alphanumeric LCD 2 X 16 backlit blue
- Module vibrator - Grove
- Power Jack 2.1mm connector for breadboard and PCB
- MCP3008 - CAN 10bits 8 channel SPI
Sliding scale pricing
|NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated||10||10,75 €|
This ring of 44.5 mm diameter is composed of 16 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 16
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 44,56mm
- Weight: 3.03 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel