USB-A Male Plug to 5-pin Terminal Block
A USB A Male to 5-point screw terminal block.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Capacitive soil moisture sensor V1.2
- 5V opto-isolated relay module 4 channel 10A
- 3V3 - L4931 - TO-92 3.3 voltage regulator
- MiCS5524 CO, alcohol, VOC gas sensor
- USB Mini B Female Plug to 5-pin Terminal Block
- Adafruit AirLift Shield - ESP32 WiFi Co-Processor
- USB Mini B Male Plug to 5-pin Terminal Block
- 74LVC245 - 8-bit Line Adapter
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
This is a USB-A male connector to 5-pin terminal block. If you need to connect to a device with a USB plug, maybe make your own USB stick or a custom cable - this adapter will be very handy! No welding required. Simply use a small screwdriver to open the terminal blocks, slide the stranded or solid core cable and tighten.
The terminal block is removable from the body. It's more durable than soldering wires to a connector and all the pins are labeled, which is really good because we always forget about the broaching. The 5th pin is for shielding the connector.
- Terminal Block Pitch: 5mm
- Product Dimensions: 52.0mm x 19.0mm x 11.4mm / 2.0" x 0.7" x 0.4"
- Product Weight: 12.1g / 0.4oz