USB-A Male Plug to 5-pin Terminal Block
A USB A Male to 5-point screw terminal block.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- PCF8574AN - 8bits I2C port expander Circuit
- Prototyping Shield with breadboard for Arduino
- Connector USB Mini B Male
- Mini Push-Pull Solenoid - 5V
- Mini Submersible Pump DC 3-5V 70-120L/H
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- 74LVC245 - 8-bit Line Adapter
- Sensor mounting right TILT
- Mini arcade LED button - 24mm White Transparent
This is a USB-A male connector to 5-pin terminal block. If you need to connect to a device with a USB plug, maybe make your own USB stick or a custom cable - this adapter will be very handy! No welding required. Simply use a small screwdriver to open the terminal blocks, slide the stranded or solid core cable and tighten.
The terminal block is removable from the body. It's more durable than soldering wires to a connector and all the pins are labeled, which is really good because we always forget about the broaching. The 5th pin is for shielding the connector.
- Terminal Block Pitch: 5mm
- Product Dimensions: 52.0mm x 19.0mm x 11.4mm / 2.0" x 0.7" x 0.4"
- Product Weight: 12.1g / 0.4oz