Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Optocoupler SFH620A
- PowerPOD with 1117 3V3
- Mini Breadboard - Tests 170 contacts black Platinum
- Cable 30 cm 5-point female - male
- LED RGB Chainable - Grove module
- Touch screen resistive TFT 2.8 "320 x 240 8bits or SPI
- Standard 20 X 4 LCD screen - White on blue background
- Thermistor 10K - 3950 NTC - accuracy 1% Epoxy
- Diet Raspberry PI 5V 1 has Micro USB
This adapter connects directly to the back of an LCD display to be able to interface it I2C or SPI, this allows to reduce the number of pins used? are for the display of your DIY editing function.
This product uses a MCP230008 port expander which allows to reduce dialogue 2 pins for the I2C and a 74HC595 to reduce to 3 pins for the SPI connection.
This product works with most viewers 8 x to 40 x 4 characters 1 character alphanumeric LCD.
Links and feeding can be wired directly to the adapter or with the terminal block screw supplied in the kit.
- Power supply: 5V
- Liaison: SPI or I2C
- I2C addresses: Configurable by soldering jumper
Use and Arduino libraries: http://learn.adafruit.com/I2C-SPI-LCD-backpack