Straight potentiometer - Grove
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Grove Starter Kit V3
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Raspberry PI
- Analog 2-axis Thumb Joystick with Select Button + Breakout Board
- Arduino MEGA 2560 R3
- Quartz 32.768 kHz - 12.5 pF
- Cable USB type A - Micro B
- Grove - Branch Cable for Servo(5PCs pack)
- Chrome push button with green LED Ring - 16mm
- Raspberry Pi RTC Module v1.1
This Grove module uses a straight potentiometer? to produce an analog voltage between 0V and 5V.
The potentiometer used is 10 k? in order to reduce the current flushes.
This module composts a LED it is possible to drive to see a State or a threshold of the potentiometer.
The grove standard cable is provided with this module.?
- Compatible interface Grove
- Resistance: 10 k?
- Debate length: 30mm
Documentation of the rectilinear potentiometer? Grove: Grove - Slide Potentiometer