Straight potentiometer - Grove
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Sound sensor - Grove
- Analog 2-axis Thumb Joystick with Select Button + Breakout Board
- Electric 12VDC - solenoid lock
- Module vibrator - Grove
- Bluetooth Bee
- V1.3 - Grove - air quality sensor
- Adafruit Feather Bluetooth 32U4 THE
- Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board - WAV/OGG Trigger with 16MB Flash
- Breakout MCP4725 - 12-bit I2C DAC
This Grove module uses a straight potentiometer? to produce an analog voltage between 0V and 5V.
The potentiometer used is 10 k? in order to reduce the current flushes.
This module composts a LED it is possible to drive to see a State or a threshold of the potentiometer.
The grove standard cable is provided with this module.?
- Compatible interface Grove
- Resistance: 10 k?
- Debate length: 30mm
Documentation of the rectilinear potentiometer? Grove: Grove - Slide Potentiometer