8 x AA battery holder
A holder for 8 AA batteries delivering 12V
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 10 X diode 1N4007
- Breadboard - 400 contacts
- Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout
- Adafruit SGP30 Air Quality Sensor Breakout - VOC and eCO2
- alphanumeric LCD 16X2 Retro-light Blue Display HD44780
- 20 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- Adafruit VL6180X Time of Flight Distance Ranging Sensor (VL6180)
- Battery 6xAA and Jack 2.1 mm connector
When you need a 12V portable power supply, this large stand will do the job! The holder will store 8 AA batteries end to end, giving an output voltage of about 12VDC with a peak current consumption of 2 amps. We particularly like this configuration because it keeps the batteries safe, even when they are hit or moved.
This could be a good power source for EL panels, 12V stepper motors (for a robot), or an analog LED strip light.
Batteries are not included, can be used with alkaline or rechargeable batteries of size AA.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
A block battery ideal for feeding your fixtures in 4, 5V or 5V with a PowerBoost.
An adapter with DC Jack Power female 2,1mm to screw terminal block1,32 € Add to cart
A block battery ideal for feeding your assemblies in 4, 5V or 5V with clip belt.3,54 € Add to cart
A power cable with a 2.1mm male Power Jack plug and two crocodile clips.
A 2XAA battery pack ideal for breadboard.