GP2Y0D810Z0F infrared obstacle detection sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Balusters M2.5 to Hat Raspberry - set of 2
- Micro servo module TinkerKit
- Capteur de courant AC non invasif (60A maxi)
- devDuino Sensor Node V3 - solar
- Raspberry Transparent IP case
- Amplifier I2S 3W class D - MAX98357A
- Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
- 2WD Robot chassis
- Potentiometer 10K
The GP2Y0D810Z0F is a distance measurement sensor, consisting of an integrated combination of PSD (position sensitive detector), ired (diodes emitting infrared) and a signal processing circuit.
The output voltage of the sensor remains high where an object exists in the specified distance. This sensor can also be used as a proximity sensor.
The reflectivity of the object, the temperature of the environment and the operating time influence not easily to the distance measurement due to the adoption of a method of triangulation.
The output of the sensor has a MOSFET mode Open Drain, which allows d ' feeding a relay and other elements using voltages up to 60 v and a current of operation up to 115mA.
Note that to save energy sensitive applications, it is possible to pause the sensor, which reduces the current 5uA.
This card has a conecteur 0.1 "(2,54 mm) No, this way it is easy to use with maps prototypes and also with breadboard."
The circuit includes: the PCB circuit with the GP2Y0D810Z0F ? welded and two connectors 5 points (a right and one elbow 90 °)?
- Contactless switch
- Obstacle detection
- Power: from 2.7V to 6.2V
- Consumption: 5 my in nominal / 0.5µA in veilleOUT
- Sensing distance: 10 cm
- Driving MOSFET: 60V / 115mA
- Dimension: 18.4 x 14.9 x 10.4 mm?
- Weight: 1.7 g
- VCC: Power 2, 7V to 6, 2V
- OUT: Output Signal (detection of obstacle to 0V)
- SLP: Entrance to fly standby (standby = GND)
- FET: Output mode Open Drain MOSFET
- GND: mass