Mini fan 5V for Raspberry PI and other computers
A mini 5V fan to cool your Raspberry PI
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- USB Bluetooth 4.0 key
- Standard 20 X 4 LCD screen - White on blue background
- Oscilloscope Portable DSO Nano V3
- Bolt-On Kit for Circuit Playground, micro:bit, Flora or Gemma
- Bluefruit Shield - Bluetooth WHEAT
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 127mm clips
- Analog amplifier for thermocouple type K - AD8495
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- Digital sensor with TCN75A
Looking for a way to keep your Raspberry Pi in the fridge? Connect this mini cooling fan of 5V and avoid your Raspberry hard Pi does not overheat! Of course, it is also ideal for use with any small computer or FPGA or motor driver or anything that needs cooling.
Plug the fan directly on the your Raspberry Pi GPIO connector, as shown, for instant cooling! Place on top of your CPU of your raspberry Pi for him give an additional air flow.
Compatible with all computers Raspberry Pi, but particularly with the Pi 3 heated during intense calculations.
Note that you do not need a fan for your IP, because it will automatically adjust its speed to avoid overheating, it's only for people who want to run it at top speed for a long time.
- Power supply: 5V
- Current: 0.2 A
- Fan DC Brushless
- Fan dimensions: 30mm x 30mm x 8mm
- The wire length: 3.25 "/ 80mm"
- Fan weight: 6.2 g / 0.22 oz
- Mounting screws and nuts included
A great heatsink for the Raspberry ft3.2,00 € Add to cart