Power Jack 2.1mm connector for breadboard and PCB
A 2.1mm Power Jack Socket ideal for breadboards
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Illuminated push button 16mm - Blue
- Potentiometer 1 K Mount Panel
- Soldering tip Hakko T18-D16 Screwdriver
- Straight potentiometer - Grove
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pines 20 cm
- TT Motor Pulley - 36mm Diameter
- Small engine has DC
- Adafruit 128x64 OLED Bonnet pour Raspberry PI
- Adafruit Raspberry Pi Zero Case
This power outlet is designed to fit 2.1 mm sockets. Perfect for adding a power connector to your project. This connector has pins thin enough to fit into a breadboard or hole plate. The cap is compatible with the same connectors with larger pins, but a little more soldering will be required.
Cable to feed a kit Arduino using a battery 9V 6LR61.
An adapter with DC Jack Power Male 2.1 mm to screw terminal block2,40 € Add to cart
An adapter with DC Jack Power female 2,1mm to screw terminal block1,68 € Add to cart
A block stack ideal to power your editing in 9V max
A cable extension with switch and connector DC Power 2.1 mm jack male and female.
Cable rallogne to supply DC Jack 2.1 mm male/female 1.5 long.3,54 € Add to cart
A connector ideal to power your Arduino board.1,14 € Add to cart