Power Jack 2.1mm connector for breadboard and PCB
A 2.1mm Power Jack Socket ideal for breadboards
Estimation de livraison entre le 23/10/2019 et le 24/10/2019
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
- Cable JST Femelle 2 pins 100mm
- Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino - v2.3
- Push button chrome with ring LED white - 16mm
- 2.54mm/0.1" Pitch Terminal Block - 4-pin
- Kit of 40 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires
- 3-Bladed Trifoil Propeller Fan for DC Motor
- Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W
- Pimoroni Blinkt! pour Raspberry Pi
This power outlet is designed to fit 2.1 mm sockets. Perfect for adding a power connector to your project. This connector has pins thin enough to fit into a breadboard or hole plate. The cap is compatible with the same connectors with larger pins, but a little more soldering will be required.
Cable to feed a kit Arduino using a battery 9V 6LR61.
An adapter with DC Jack Power Male 2.1 mm to screw terminal block2,40 € Add to cart
An adapter with DC Jack Power female 2,1mm to screw terminal block2,40 € Add to cart
A block stack ideal to power your editing in 9V max
A cable extension with switch and connector DC Power 2.1 mm jack male and female.
Cable rallogne to supply DC Jack 2.1 mm male/female 1.5 long.3,54 € Add to cart
A connector ideal to power your Arduino board.1,14 € Add to cart