Power Jack 2.1mm connector for breadboard and PCB
A 2.1mm Power Jack Socket ideal for breadboards
Estimation de livraison entre le 21/08/2019 et le 22/08/2019
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 10 X capacitors 100nF
- Map 16 relay with opto input 3, 3V - 5V
- Block 2 X CR2032 battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter
- Pimoroni Picade Cabinet Kit - PIM105
- Mini Push-Pull Solenoid - 5V
- MCP23017 - Circuit 16 bit I2C port extension
- FeatherWing doubling Proto for Feather card
- Vibrating Mini Motor Disc
- Prototyping Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi Pi
This power outlet is designed to fit 2.1 mm sockets. Perfect for adding a power connector to your project. This connector has pins thin enough to fit into a breadboard or hole plate. The cap is compatible with the same connectors with larger pins, but a little more soldering will be required.
Cable to feed a kit Arduino using a battery 9V 6LR61.
An adapter with DC Jack Power Male 2.1 mm to screw terminal block2,40 € Add to cart
An adapter with DC Jack Power female 2,1mm to screw terminal block2,40 € Add to cart
A block stack ideal to power your editing in 9V max
A cable extension with switch and connector DC Power 2.1 mm jack male and female.
Cable rallogne to supply DC Jack 2.1 mm male/female 1.5 long.3,54 € Add to cart
A connector ideal to power your Arduino board.1,14 € Add to cart