Illuminated push button 16mm - Green
16mm illuminated push button in green colour
Estimation de livraison entre le 24/09/2020 et le 25/09/2020
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Housing official Raspberry PI B + FT2 ft3 - raspberry
- 5 X Double Terminal soldering 3.5 mm
- Chrome push button with green LED Ring - 16mm
- Resistance RESK Kit
- Diffused 10mm LED Pack - 5 LEDs each in 5 Colors - 25 Pack
- Display LCD 2 X 16 I2C with backlight RGB - Grove
- Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
- 10 X capacitors 100nF
A button is a button, and a LED is an LED, but this LED illuminated button is a beautiful combination of both! It is a medium sized button, big enough to press easily, but not too big either. It has an integrated LED which can be controlled separately from the switch action.
The body is made of black plastic with the LED integrated inside. There are two contacts for the button and two contacts for the LED, marked with + and -. The voltage of the LED is about 2.2 V, you will need to connect a 220-1000 ohm resistor in series just as you would with any other LED to a 3V or higher power supply.
This button has a green body and LED on the front and is momentary, normally open. The two switching contacts are not connected normally. When you press the button, they will temporarily connect until the button is released. The LED is separated from the button action.
- Max. dimensions18.06mm / 0.7 "x 18mm / 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15 "/ 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15
- Body Dimensions: 14.89mm / 0.58 "x 15.56mm / 0.6" x 18.7mm / 0.73 "/ 0.58" x 15.56mm / 0.6 "x 18.7mm / 0.73
- Knob height: 5mm / 0.2 "/ 0.2"
- Pressed button height: 3.5mm / 0.15 ".
- Weight: 4.6 g