Illuminated push button 16mm - Green
16mm illuminated push button in green colour
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- Illuminated push button 16mm - White
- 8mm Plastic Bevel LED Holder - Pack of 5
- Pack of 5 media DIP8
- LDR - Photoresistor
- Mini Panel Mount DPDT Toggle Switch
- Transparent case for Arduino or Metro
- USB cable type A - B
- Pack of 10 connectors Grove Universal 4 pins 90 °
A button is a button, and a LED is an LED, but this LED illuminated button is a beautiful combination of both! It is a medium sized button, big enough to press easily, but not too big either. It has an integrated LED which can be controlled separately from the switch action.
The body is made of black plastic with the LED integrated inside. There are two contacts for the button and two contacts for the LED, marked with + and -. The voltage of the LED is about 2.2 V, you will need to connect a 220-1000 ohm resistor in series just as you would with any other LED to a 3V or higher power supply.
This button has a green body and LED on the front and is momentary, normally open. The two switching contacts are not connected normally. When you press the button, they will temporarily connect until the button is released. The LED is separated from the button action.
- Max. dimensions18.06mm / 0.7 "x 18mm / 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15 "/ 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15
- Body Dimensions: 14.89mm / 0.58 "x 15.56mm / 0.6" x 18.7mm / 0.73 "/ 0.58" x 15.56mm / 0.6 "x 18.7mm / 0.73
- Knob height: 5mm / 0.2 "/ 0.2"
- Pressed button height: 3.5mm / 0.15 ".
- Weight: 4.6 g