Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit 1.54" 240x240 Wide Angle TFT LCD Display with MicroSD - ST7789
- MCP3008 - CAN 10bits 8 channel SPI
- Cable Ethernet 3 m 10 ft
- Map 16 relay with opto input 3, 3V - 5V
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
- Oscillator 16 MHz ceramic resonator
- NeoPixel Ring with 12 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- NFC Shield V2
- Adafruit Micro Lipo - charger USB LiIon/LiPoly
This breakout with display card is the best way to add a small color screen to your projects. He has a 4-wire SPI liaison and has its own buffer and it can be used with most microcontrollers. Even a small with with not a lot of available pins.
1.44 "this display has a resolution of 128 x 128 pixels. Contrirement to screens type "Nokia 6110" who are technology CTSN and have poor color and with a low refresh rate, this one is a real TFT screen! The driver (ST7735R) TFT display 16-bit colors.
This breakout card has the welded on LCD and a regulator 3? 3V integrated as well as the adpateur of line 5V/3, 3V allowing to feed it and use it as well as 3, 5V 3V. There is also a microSD adoption slot load bitmap images easily.
- 1.44 LCD TFT screen "diagonal
- Resolution 128 x 128 pixels, 18-bit (262,144) color
- Interface SPI 4 or 5 wire SPI
- Slot microSD - Necssecite 2 additional digital pins
- Compatible 5V! Usable in 3.3V or 5V logic
- Integrated 3.3V @ 150mA regulator
- LED backlight, connect a transistor for PWL steering if necessary
- Connector 1 x 10 (ideal prototyping on a breadboard)
- Mounting holes: 4 x 0.9 "/ 2mm in the corner"
- Size: 33 m x 45mm x 7mm / 1.3 "x 1.8" x 0.3 "
- Fixing dimensions: 36mm x 36mm / 1.4 "x 1.4"
- Weight: 10.6 g
- Consumption: ~ 25mA avce LED backlighting to 100%