Shield Arduino GSM V2 with antenna connector
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
- Arduino MKR FOX 1200 w/o Antenna
- Cable USB type A - Micro B
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- Lot of 5 holders for Arduino
- Plastic flow sensor - 1/2 "
- Battery for power supply 4xAA
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
The Arduino GSM Shield allows an Arduino board to connect to the Internet, make / receive voice calls and send / receive SMS messages.
The Shield uses a M10 of Quectel radio modem.
It is possible to communicate with the card by using the commands.
The GSM Arduino shield uses the digital pins 2 and 3 for the communication of series with the M10.
PIN 7 is used for the PWRKEYdu modem function.
The M10 is a modem GSM / GPRS Quad-band who works at frequencies GSM850MHz, GSM900MHz, DCS1800MHzand PCS1900MHz. It supports the Protocols TCP / UDP and HTTP via a GPRS connection.
Descending and rising GPRS data binding has a maximum speed of transfer is 85.6 kbps.
This shield requires an active SIM card to operate.
The shield is in pinout revision 1.0 (rev 3) on standard Arduino.
- Power supply: 5V
- Connectivity: GSM and GPRS networks
- Type of communication: SMS, GPRS, calls Data Connection
- Antenna: No provides (external connector)
Documentation of the GSM Arduino shield: Arduino Shield GSM 2