Shield Arduino GSM V2 with antenna connector
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Connecteur audio double RCA pour pHAT DAC
- Giant 6V solar panel 5, 6W
- Ceramic resonator 8 MHz oscillator
- 74LVC245 - 8-bit Line Adapter
- Nylon Black - threads M2.5 screws Pack
- Sound sensor - Grove
- Cable extension for Servo - 30 cm
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 50 cm
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm Diffused NeoPixel
The Arduino GSM Shield allows an Arduino board to connect to the Internet, make / receive voice calls and send / receive SMS messages.
The Shield uses a M10 of Quectel radio modem.
It is possible to communicate with the card by using the commands.
The GSM Arduino shield uses the digital pins 2 and 3 for the communication of series with the M10.
PIN 7 is used for the PWRKEYdu modem function.
The M10 is a modem GSM / GPRS Quad-band who works at frequencies GSM850MHz, GSM900MHz, DCS1800MHzand PCS1900MHz. It supports the Protocols TCP / UDP and HTTP via a GPRS connection.
Descending and rising GPRS data binding has a maximum speed of transfer is 85.6 kbps.
This shield requires an active SIM card to operate.
The shield is in pinout revision 1.0 (rev 3) on standard Arduino.
- Power supply: 5V
- Connectivity: GSM and GPRS networks
- Type of communication: SMS, GPRS, calls Data Connection
- Antenna: No provides (external connector)
Documentation of the GSM Arduino shield: Arduino Shield GSM 2