Shield Arduino GSM V2 with antenna connector
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Dual DC Motor Shield
- Adafruit WINC1500 WiFi Shield with uFL Connector
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 10kohms
- USB-A Male Plug to 5-pin Terminal Block
- Pack of 25 LED 3mm blue
- PCF8574AN - 8bits I2C port expander Circuit
- Adafruit Servo Shield 12-bit PWM I2C 16
- Long 5 connectors male 1 X 16 extra 2.54 mm strip lot
- 5 X capacitor 100µF
The Arduino GSM Shield allows an Arduino board to connect to the Internet, make / receive voice calls and send / receive SMS messages.
The Shield uses a M10 of Quectel radio modem.
It is possible to communicate with the card by using the commands.
The GSM Arduino shield uses the digital pins 2 and 3 for the communication of series with the M10.
PIN 7 is used for the PWRKEYdu modem function.
The M10 is a modem GSM / GPRS Quad-band who works at frequencies GSM850MHz, GSM900MHz, DCS1800MHzand PCS1900MHz. It supports the Protocols TCP / UDP and HTTP via a GPRS connection.
Descending and rising GPRS data binding has a maximum speed of transfer is 85.6 kbps.
This shield requires an active SIM card to operate.
The shield is in pinout revision 1.0 (rev 3) on standard Arduino.
- Power supply: 5V
- Connectivity: GSM and GPRS networks
- Type of communication: SMS, GPRS, calls Data Connection
- Antenna: No provides (external connector)
Documentation of the GSM Arduino shield: Arduino Shield GSM 2