Shield Arduino GSM V2 with antenna connector
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Cable RJ45 M/F for panel mounting
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
- Tilt sensor - Grove
- Mini arcade LED button - 24mm White Transparent
- ON-OFF button chrome with red LED Ring - 16mm
- Power supply 12V Arduino 2A 2.1 mm Jack
- NeoPixel 60 LED RGB Strip LED Strip - white - 1 m
- PCF8574AN - 8bits I2C port expander Circuit
- 74HC595 - registry to offset
The Arduino GSM Shield allows an Arduino board to connect to the Internet, make / receive voice calls and send / receive SMS messages.
The Shield uses a M10 of Quectel radio modem.
It is possible to communicate with the card by using the commands.
The GSM Arduino shield uses the digital pins 2 and 3 for the communication of series with the M10.
PIN 7 is used for the PWRKEYdu modem function.
The M10 is a modem GSM / GPRS Quad-band who works at frequencies GSM850MHz, GSM900MHz, DCS1800MHzand PCS1900MHz. It supports the Protocols TCP / UDP and HTTP via a GPRS connection.
Descending and rising GPRS data binding has a maximum speed of transfer is 85.6 kbps.
This shield requires an active SIM card to operate.
The shield is in pinout revision 1.0 (rev 3) on standard Arduino.
- Power supply: 5V
- Connectivity: GSM and GPRS networks
- Type of communication: SMS, GPRS, calls Data Connection
- Antenna: No provides (external connector)
Documentation of the GSM Arduino shield: Arduino Shield GSM 2
Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.23,80 € Add to cart
Antenna GSM ANTA2000A0200BR11
Antenna GSM for the shield Arduino GSM card.6,00 € Add to cart